The girls of the 2014 Manila International Auto Show at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, the Philippines.Continue Reading ...
The Manila International Auto Show (previously known as The Manila International Motor Show) is the Philippines’ biggest motor show in terms of visitor count, cars on display, and exhibitors. The showContinue Reading ...
2010 Trans Sport Show.Continue Reading ...
2013 Manila International Auto ShowContinue Reading ...
2011 Manila Auto Salon showcased the country’s best in car customizing and tuning. Organized by Tradeshow International.Continue Reading ...
- Chelsea Logistics unveils country’s biggest vessel
- Beyond the Motor: Tokyo Motor Show 2017
- Nissan Launches NV350 Urvan in the Philippines
- BMW Sales to Recover in 2015, Eyes Double Digit Growth
- Toyota Motor Philippines to Grow At A Faster Clip
- ‘Furious 7’ First Trailer Released
- Sponsored Video: We Have All Heard Throughout Our Lives the Domino Effect
- Oh Yes, the Beetle is Back in PH