Japan’s Suzuki Motor Corporation will recall over 100,000 Swift subcompact cars worldwide to repair a defect that may cause petrol leakage.
Japanese car distributor Suzuki Philippines breaks into the D-segment and rolls out the Suzuki Kizashi today at One Esplanade.Continue Reading ...
Suzuki showcased some of their vehicles at the PFF Suzuki U23 Luzon Major Kick-off today, Sunday.Continue Reading ...
2011 Manila Auto Salon showcased the country’s best in car customizing and tuning. Organized by Tradeshow International.Continue Reading ...
In partnership with Toyota Motors Philippines, Isuzu Motors Philippines, Goodyear Philippines, and Pfizer, selected Caltex stations will be on hand to give basic assistance to motorists like minor repairs, change oil, tune-up and even medical assistance.Continue Reading ...
Mr. Satoshi Uchida is the current President of Suzuki Philippines. He first came in November 2008 as head of motorcycle sales and marketing division and assumed the Presidency in March 2009.Continue Reading ...
To welcome the New Year and celebrate the first-year anniversary of the One Hyundai Club (OHC), Hyundai Asia Resources Inc. (HARI), the exclusive distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the Philippines, opens its doors for everyone to experience how it feels to become a Hyundai Customer through the One Hyundai Club Life in Style Event.Continue Reading ...
- Beyond the Motor: Tokyo Motor Show 2017
- Nissan Launches NV350 Urvan in the Philippines
- BMW Sales to Recover in 2015, Eyes Double Digit Growth
- Toyota Motor Philippines to Grow At A Faster Clip
- ‘Furious 7’ First Trailer Released
- Sponsored Video: We Have All Heard Throughout Our Lives the Domino Effect
- Oh Yes, the Beetle is Back in PH
- Rolls-Royce Brings Wraith to the Philippines